100 g cheese
12 olives pitted
4 leaf Chinese cabbage
3 tbsp. vegetable oil
2 tbsp. lemon juice
? tsp. sugar
Fry the cheese in a pan with ribbed bottom or on the grill, it should be formed of strips. Cut the cheese into cubes.
Divide the grapefruit into slices.
Olives cut into rings, shred the cabbage strips.
Stir the lemon juice, oil, sugar, pepper and salt, whisking.
To connect grapefruit segments, cheese and olives, stir, put the salad on cabbage leaves, drizzle with the dressing.
Before serving, arrange the salad with feta cheese and black olives with herbs.
Look similar recipe
- Greek salad (2) View recipe
- Cocktail salad with salmon View recipe
- Salmon salad with grapefruit and arugula View recipe
- Vegetable salad with ham and cheese View recipe
- Greek salad: Recipe and features cooking View recipe
- Greek salad - 4 interesting variant of your favorite snacks View recipe
- Salad-cocktail with cheese and tomatoes View recipe
- Flounder baked with olives View recipe