Appetizer of Camembert in pastry with cherry
150 g cherries
100 g yeast puff pastry
90 ml semi-sweet red wine
1 circle Camembert cheese
1 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoons honey
2-3 tsp brown sugar
1 tsp wheat flour
some flour to choose? we'll show
The dough is thawed, divided into two equal portions, roll, cut two circle diameter greater than the diameter of the cheese.
If honey is used thick, it is necessary to melt.
Smear cheese with honey, put on a circle of dough, cover with another circle of dough zaschipnut edge.
Stir the flour and vegetable oil, pour the mixture onto a baking sheet, put the cheese.
Cheese cook in a preheated 180 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
Cherries put in a saucepan, pour the wine, poured sugar over low heat until cooked evaporation of wine by half, served an appetizer of Camembert in pastry with cherry hot.
Photos and original recipe Kulina.Ru.
Look similar recipe
- Pies with cheese: 4 interesting recipe View recipe
- Enjoying a meal: 5 delicious pies with salmon View recipe
- Meat appetizer "Stromboli" View recipe
- Pies with feta cheese: 5 recipes View recipe
- "Meatballs" from Camembert View recipe
- Tubules cheese "Count Cherry" View recipe
- French pancakes with Camembert cheese sauce View recipe
- Pie with lean red fish View recipe