Baby pudding with white fish
100 g fish fillets
2 tbsp. milk
2 tsp. vegetable oil
Boil potatoes until cooked, drain the water, mash the potatoes, pour the hot milk, stir.
Cook fish fillets in water, little sunflower, allow to cool in the broth, chop finely, combine the potatoes, stir, add butter, a little beaten egg, salt and mix.
Grease a baking dish, fill the fish with a mixture of 2/3, cover, prepare the pudding with white fish in a double boiler or a saucepan with water for half an hour.
How to choose a double boiler. We'll show you.
Look similar recipe
- Fish with sesame seeds, olives and salad View recipe
- Fish-potato patties View recipe
- Casserole with fish and potatoes View recipe
- Fish pudding "in Madrid" View recipe
- Diet fish rolls View recipe
- Cooking burgers in a double boiler View recipe
- Pie with potatoes, peas, fish, and cheese View recipe
- Fish soup with corn View recipe