Potato soup with mushrooms
400 g Potato
95 g dried mushrooms
80 g sour cream
40 g onions
30 g butter
15 g parsley
2 l water
Thoroughly rinse the mushrooms, cover them with boiling water, leave for 40 minutes.
Prepare the mashed potatoes.
Finely chop the mushrooms, along with the infusion add them to the sauce, add the boiling water.
Fry onion, add to the soup, salt and cook soup until cooked mushrooms.
Before serving potato soup with mushrooms sour cream.
Look similar recipe
- Soup with mushrooms in Kuban View recipe
- Pea soup with mushrooms View recipe
- Soup lazy with mushrooms View recipe
- Soup with mushrooms View recipe
- Soup with mushrooms and cheese View recipe
- Buckwheat soup with mushrooms lean View recipe
- Mushroom vegetable soup with pearl barley View recipe
- Mushroom soup - simple recipes with fresh mushrooms View recipe