8 the rectangular pieces of colored marmalade
1,5 glass milk
what kind of milk should I choose? we'll show
2 tbsp. gelatin
1 tbsp. vanilla sugar
Soak gelatin in a glass of cooled boiled water until it swells, then dissolve it in a water bath, drain, combine the milk, add the vanilla sugar and bring to a boil.
Put the marmalade side surface forms for dessert, fill jelly middles, chill for 2 hours.
Served Christmas dessert-jelly Mosaic decorated with whipped cream, orange slices and mint leaves.
Look similar recipe
- Curd jelly in a wine syrup View recipe
- Christmas dessert "Snow Queen" View recipe
- Dessert Milk chocolate jelly" View recipe
- Cake with jam and orange jelly View recipe
- Simple homemade desserts: Milk Jelly View recipe
- Jelly raspberry View recipe
- Jelly "Valentine's Day" View recipe
- Dessert is grapski View recipe