Buckwheat with mushrooms and liver in pots
400 g liver beef
200 g mushrooms of any
200 g sour cream
100 g cheese
2 onions large
2 glass broth
1 glass buckwheat
how to choose buckwheat? we'll show
? glass prunes
4 tbsp. tomato puree
4 tbsp. liquid smoke
1 tbsp. flour
spices to taste
For caps from the test:
1,5 glass flour
? glass water
Buckwheat in the usual way to boil until tender.
Finely chop 1 onion, passionate in butter, then add the sliced mushrooms and fry, add salt and pepper.
Rinse, pour boiling water over prunes, leave it for 15 minutes, then drain the water, chop the prunes strips.
Combine prunes, buckwheat and mushrooms and onions, stir.
Cut the liver in long strips.
The second onion chopped, fry in butter, then add the liver, stir quickly, and as soon as you start changing the color of the liver add the flour, stir, pour ? glass of water.
To connect 200 g sour cream, 4 tablespoons of tomato puree, add the chopped parsley, stir, pour the prepared sauce to the liver immediately after adding the flour and cook for 2-3 minutes, add pepper, add the spices and salt.
Put layers in pots first, buckwheat and mushrooms and prunes, then the liver in sauce, pour in every pot ? cups of broth (from a cube).
Sprinkle all with grated cheese, chopped herbs, add 1 tsp. of liquid smoke.
Ingredients for caps knead the dough, divide into 4 equal parts, each roll bread, to attach to the pots.
Heat oven to temperature of 180-200 degrees, put the pots on a baking sheet.
Cooked buckwheat with mushrooms and liver in a pot for about 25-30 minutes until Browning of the dough, served hot.
Look similar recipe
- Meatless pie with buckwheat and mushrooms View recipe
- Pate chicken liver and spinach View recipe
- The most delicious porridge in the pot - 6 recipes View recipe
- Liver in a sauce of sour cream View recipe
- Buckwheat porridge with dried pears and prunes View recipe
- Baked with mushrooms and buckwheat porridge View recipe
- The pie with the liver and buckwheat View recipe
- Chicken liver with mushrooms View recipe