1,8 kg beef tenderloin
100 g coarse-grained mustard
6 heads large red onion
1 tbsp. salt
1 tbsp. horseradish
1 tsp. pepper
? tsp. dried thyme
Rinse, Pat dry the meat with paper towels.
Brown the meat on each side for 5 min on a dry pan with non-stick coating.
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Pepper, salt and thyme mix in a bowl, RUB a piece of meat.
Peel the carrot and onion, cut into slices, put on a baking sheet to put on top of the meat and bake it for one hour.
Reduce the temperature to 120 degrees, mix in a bowl the mustard with horseradish, to get the meat to coat it carefully obtained mustard weight, put it back in the oven and cook for 45 minutes
Ready roast beef with mustard crust shifted to a warm dish, covered with foil and left for 15 minutes
Look similar recipe
- Sandwich with roast beef, paprika and thyme View recipe
- The most popular dishes of meat: roast beef View recipe
- Roast beef with garlic-lemon sauce View recipe
- Roast beef with mustard sauce View recipe
- Roast beef with spicy sauce View recipe
- Roast beef with vegetables and paprika View recipe
- Roast beef with sour cream View recipe
- Beef sleeve: 4 simple and delicious recipe View recipe