600 g pulp pork
4 big tomatoes
4 sweet pepper of the same or different colors
1 big onions
4 sprigs of parsley
1 tsp. a mixture of herbs (rosemary, thyme and Basil)
2 tbsp. ghee
Wash and cut pork meat into long thin strips.
Onion cut into half rings. Connect it with pork, pepper and give a couple of minutes to infuse.
The butter will melt in a deep skillet. Place pork, onion and quickly fry it on high heat, just to shoot.
Cut into strips of bell pepper and add it to the skillet.
The scald tomatoes, remove the skins and chop the flesh and add to the other ingredients.
Salt and pepper the pork and the vegetables, add the finely chopped parsley and a blend of herbs.
Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Look similar recipe
- Crispy pork medallions View recipe
- Tochitura with pork View recipe
- Pork skewers with apricot and tomato View recipe
- Pork chops with potatoes and rosemary View recipe
- Pork chops with pears View recipe
- Baked with vegetables and pistachios pork View recipe
- Pork in sweet and sour sauce View recipe
- Medallions of pork (3) View recipe