1 kg pink salmon fillet
4 sprigs of dill
2 large pear
1 pinch of black pepper
4 Art. l. chicken broth
2 Art. l. vegetable oil
2 Art. l. finely chopped dill
2 Art. l. butter
Which oil to choose? we'll show
4 h. l. dried basil
1 h. l. mustard
Cut each pear into quarters and cut out the core.
Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the dill, mustard, basil, pepper and salt, brush with the mixture of pear, then extinguish them in a small amount of vegetable oil.
Chop onion rings, chop carrots julienne, saute them in vegetable oil, then add pears, pour in the chicken broth and stew all to simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove the skin from the tomatoes, cut them into small slices, lemon peel, cut it into slices, cut into pieces a la carte pink salmon fillet.
Pears with roasted vegetables to put tomatoes on them - half a slice of lemon, then fish, salt, and simmer everything, covered pan with a lid, until cooked pink salmon.
Before serving stew with pears pink salmon decorated with the remaining lemon and dill.
Look similar recipe
- Pink salmon in white wine View recipe
- Mackerel stuffed with pink salmon View recipe
- Cake with pink salmon and perch View recipe
- Rings of pink salmon stuffed with View recipe
- Pink salmon with lemon sauce View recipe
- Pink salmon a couple View recipe
- Pink salmon braised in cream View recipe
- Pink salmon in the omelet View recipe