Pita bread in Korean cooking recipe with photos
Pita - a traditional dish of the Azerbaijani and Armenian cuisine. But eventually he was so caught in the countries of Russia and Ukraine, we about its origin entirely to have forgotten. At this time of the pita prepare many different dishes: shawarma, rolls, cakes and even lasagna.
Today, I want you, the readers Ovkuse.ru, share a recipe preparation roll made of pita. Toppings for my roll is very simple. And, most importantly, that the filling does not bear a large cash expenditures. And it will please any owner!
Generally fillings for rolls, there are many. I once even willing to roll with salad "Olivier". And that is typical, this salad in pita bread has a completely different taste. So that expensive mistresses, do not be afraid to experiment and cook rolls pitas with absolutely any fillings.
- Korean carrot
- processed cheese
Method of preparation:
Processed cheese grate or place in a bowl with a fork and remember.
Egg Boil, peel off the shell, grate and add to the egg in a bowl.
Add the carrots Korean dish and mix.
There also put the washed and chopped dill and mayonnaise.
Pita bread, spread and apply a thin layer of stuffing it.
Wrap pita bread roll and wrap it in plastic wrap, to better soaked.
Leave it for an hour, after which you can start your meal.
Look similar recipe
- Color roll lavash View recipe
- Rolls with shrimp in a pita View recipe
- Rolls of pita bread to beer View recipe
- Pita roll with eggs and crab meat View recipe
- Recipe fried pita rolls with cheese View recipe
- Pita bread with cheese and ham View recipe
- Fast food Lavash with the Jewish salad View recipe
- Pita bread with delicious fillings, video recipe View recipe