Thin and insipid pita, seemed to why, who and what is it for? Eat soup with a prikusku? As it is not satisfying! I eat eggs? Not very tasty! Then what to do with it? It turns out that our wise and experienced hostess cooks have found a way of its application - to wrap them in different fillings. And this turned out to be a pita immediately find for many dishes.
The most famous is the filling for pita Jewish salad: Cheese, Korean carrots and eggs, which must be mixed, spread sheet lavash and roll twist. It is this snack and discussed today in my recipe.
So let's look at the ingredients that we need.
- 1 pcs. Pita
- 100 g Korean carrot
- 2 pcs. Eggs
- 2 pcs. Processed cheese
- 1 pcs. Chicken ham
Method of preparation:
Remember processed cheese with a fork or grate.
With chicken ham will remove meat that fry until golden and went to the plate to the processed cheese.
Boil eggs, grate and put in a bowl with cheese and meat.
To all products put Korean carrots and chopped dill Melo.
Seasonings mayonnaise and mix well.
Sheet of lavash, spread on the table, apply a thin layer of salad, pita bread roll roll and leave for 30 minutes to soak. And for better impregnation recommend pita wrap in plastic wrap.
By submitting a snack, remove from the film roll and cut into pieces a la carte.
Look similar recipe
- Color roll lavash View recipe
- Rolls and rolls of pita bread: the most delicious recipes easy meals View recipe
- Roll with egg and cheese lavash View recipe
- Pita roll with eggs and crab meat View recipe
- Roll from lavash with mushrooms View recipe
- Pita bread with cheese and ham View recipe
- Pita bread stuffed with a great meal in 5 minutes View recipe
- Pita bread in Korean cooking recipe with photos View recipe