1 head of fennel
50 g butter
Which oil to choose? we'll show
2 Art. l. olive oil
1 clove of garlic
400 g chicken livers
100 ml chicken broth
1 h. l. small capers
1 h. l. dried oregano
large bunch of spinach
Spinach wash, dry, remove stems, leaves arrange on plates.
Chop fennel. Preheat a frying pan in half butter, add the fennel and fry 2 min., Then pass on to the plate. In the same pan, put the remaining oil and crushed garlic in 30 seconds. put the liver.
Cooking for 2 min. on each side, adding fennel, broth, capers, spices, salt. Cook 2 min., And then expand the contents of the pan to a plate of spinach. Serve immediately.
Look similar recipe
- Fennel: and yet dill or fennel? View recipe
- Warm salad with vegetables and chicken liver View recipe
- Salad with tomatoes, fennel and squid View recipe
- Salad of fish and fennel View recipe
- Fennel tea View recipe
- Skewers of chicken liver with sage and fennel View recipe
- Herring, grilled fennel seeds View recipe
- Pork baked with fennel and garlic View recipe