2 chicken fillet
200 g dried apricots
1 tbsp. butter
what kind of oil to choose? we'll show
4 leaf tarragon
For the dough:
200 g flour
7 g dry yeast
100 g butter
100 ml cream fat content of 9%
100 g grated Parmesan cheese
Wash chicken breast, Pat dry and cut into small pieces. Peel the onion, cut into thin half-rings. Dried apricots wash, cut in half lengthwise. Tarragon wash, Pat dry and chop.
Heat in a saucepan the butter and saut the onion, 6 minutes Add the chicken pieces and dried apricots, add 0.5 cups of water. Cook over medium heat, with the lid 10 minutes Add the chopped tarragon, season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir, remove from heat. Allow to cool completely.
Sift the flour into a large bowl. Add the yeast and a pinch of salt, stir. Add eggs, stir.
Melt the butter, combine with cream, gradually pour in the flour mixture. Add the grated Parmesan and stir homogeneous dough.
Portions add to the dough cooled chicken. To mix.
The rectangular shape of the cake pan greased with oil and lay the parchment so that the edges hung out. Put the mixture, smooth the surface, cover the edges of the paper. Place in a preheated 180 °C oven for 45 minutes, Remove the cake from the mold, allow to cool. Serve warm or cold.
Look similar recipe
- The beet cakes with chicken giblets View recipe
- Appetizer with chicken and apricots "Bomb" View recipe
- Rice porridge with orange juice and dried apricots View recipe
- Cake "Wreath" chocolate with dried apricots and prunes View recipe
- Orange cake with sesame seeds and dried apricots View recipe
- Chicken breast with vegetables - 5 delicious recipes View recipe
- The Lenten cake with orange, banana and dried apricots View recipe
- Chicken stewed with dried fruits View recipe