2 kg apples (Antonov)
800 g sugar
100 ml brandy / rum
1 Lemon average
Rinse, peel the apples, remove the seed box.
Cut the flesh of apples into cubes, sprinkle with lemon juice (squeezed from a lemon).
200 g sugar, pour into a saucepan, pour in 1/3 cup of water, heated to a yellowing of sugar, then remove from heat, put the apples and mix them with sugar, fill the rest of the sugar, mix well.
Put the apples with the sugar on low heat, bring to a boil, boil for 40 minutes jam.
Brandy or rum to add to the jam before removing it from the stove.
After removing the plate with apple and caramel jam mix, expanded in sterilized jars and lids with sterile cork.
Look similar recipe
- Compote Apple without sugar View recipe
- Pie "Apple tart" View recipe
- Apple jam View recipe
- Apple jam with almonds and ginger View recipe
- Apple jelly with lemon and ginger View recipe
- Apple jam with walnuts View recipe
- Jam made from apples with lemon View recipe
- Pancakes with cottage cheese and apples in caramel View recipe