Stuffed vegetable with mushrooms and millet
400 g millet
3 garlic cloves
2 large tomatoes
1 forks cabbage
1 the average carrot
1 onions large
1 glass boiled mushrooms
1 glass mushroom broth
Rinse the millet, then for 15 min boil, adding some salt water, drain in a colander, again rinsed.
Finely chop the onion and the garlic, grate the carrot grated, fry together the butter, add the sliced mushrooms, season with herbs, salt and spices to taste.
1 tomato finely chopped, add the vegetable mix, stir, put out, put millet, stir, if necessary, add oil.
In salted water boil the cabbage leaves.
To mould from millet mixture of small balls and wrap them with cabbage leaves, forming rolls.
For the sauce, in a blender mix 1 chopped tomato, 2 tbsp. of wheat and mushroom broth, salt.
Tightly put the cabbage in a pan, pour the sauce, cook cabbage vegetable with mushrooms and millet on low heat for one hour, sprinkle with herbs for 10 minutes before end of cooking.
Look similar recipe
- Millet soup with garlic View recipe
- Millet porridge, cabbage "Grandma" View recipe
- Simple millet porridge with milk View recipe
- Meatless meatballs with vegetables millet View recipe
- Meatless cabbage rolls "Nut" View recipe
- Millet porridge with chicken View recipe
- Mushroom stuffed View recipe
- Sauerkraut stuffed with meat View recipe