Meatless vegetable pie with mushrooms, cabbage and tomatoes on the brine
200 g champignons
150 g red cabbage
4 potato tuber
2 sweet peppers
1.5 glass flour
some flour to choose? we'll show
1 large tomato
? glass cucumber brine
2 Art. l. vegetable oil
? h. l. soda
Stir butter and cucumber pickle, add baking soda mixed with flour, knead the dough.
Form for baking grease, powder with flour, put the dough, Chipped fork, bake about 20 minutes at 180 degrees in preheated oven.
Onions clean, fry.
Clear, boil the potatoes until tender, mash, podsolit, add the onion and stir, put on the basis of the first layer.
Chop and fry the mushrooms, peppers and tomato finely chopped.
Cabbage finely chop, fry, salted and peppered.
Share prepared potato ingredients or layers in any sequence.
Bake meatless vegetable pie with mushrooms, cabbage and tomatoes on the brine in the oven for about 15 minutes until browned.
Look similar recipe
- Tomato and onion pie meatless "Inverted" View recipe
- Meatless potatoes stuffed with mushrooms View recipe
- Potato cakes: 7 recipes for every day. Cooking Recipes View recipe
- Potatoes: 5 best meatless main dishes View recipe
- Pie meatless "flip" with lentils and tomatoes View recipe
- Meatless mushroom roll View recipe
- Vegetable potato srry View recipe
- Stuffed cabbage with rice or buckwheat and vegetable stuffing View recipe