1 kg Potato
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tsp ground sweet paprika
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
Slice the potatoes slices, cut each tuber along into 8 pieces.
Mix oil with spices and salt.
Pour a mixture of potatoes and mix.
Lay down slices slices on a baking sheet and bake for about 25 minutes in a preheated 230 degree oven.
Further sharp slices of potato beer need to flip and bake for about an hour until cooked.
Look similar recipe
- Salad with sweet peppers, ham, mozzarella and potato View recipe
- Appetizer of spicy potato sauce "Salsa" View recipe
- Pike, stewed in beer View recipe
- Meatless potatoes "Baked slices" View recipe
- Baked potato with cheese and bacon View recipe
- Baked ham in beer View recipe
- Chicken under a beer View recipe
- Glazed roast with beer View recipe