500 g flour
some flour to choose? we'll show
300 ml milk
30 g mushroom powder of dried mushrooms
7 g dry yeast (1 package)
1 Art. l. sugar
1 h. l. sea salt
1 h. l. common salt
To prepare the mushroom powder dried mushrooms grind in a coffee grinder.
All the ingredients for the dough mix, knead the dough is smooth, 1-1.5 hours to leave the dough has come, for this time once obmyat.
Divide the dough into balls the same - they get about 12.
Roll out each ball into a sausage, tie it in a knot.
Put knots on the laid parchment baking, coat with egg yolk, sprinkle with sea salt on top, leave for 15 minutes for proofing.
Cook muffins "Fungal nodules" in preheated 180 degree oven for about 20 minutes to get from the oven, cool on a lattice.
Look similar recipe
- Interesting baking: potato buns View recipe
- Buns "Garlic knots" View recipe
- Muffin-nodules with plums View recipe
- Buns in Armenian View recipe
- Fruit scones: 5 recipes View recipe
- Savoury vegetable rolls: 6 original recipes View recipe
- Scones with curd cheese and meat View recipe
- Buns with sausage cheese and sesame seeds View recipe