250 g sour cream
200 g flour
some flour to choose? we'll show
70 g white bread
20 g butter
20 g cheese
1 l light beer
3 egg yolks
Stir the flour with sour cream, melted butter and egg yolks.
Beer slightly warmed and enter the feed, quickly bring everything to a boil, remove from heat.
Give the soup infuse for 5 minutes, then season with beer soup-Warsaw toasted white bread and cheese served.
Look similar recipe
- Beer soup "Gramatka" ("Faramushka") in Polish View recipe
- Cabbage soup with beer View recipe
- Beer soup - and it happens! 5 interesting recipes View recipe
- Beer soup in Dutch View recipe
- Beer soup American View recipe
- Beer soup "Old Bohemian" View recipe
- Beer soup "Polish" View recipe
- Soup served with ginger and light beer View recipe